Get Rid Of Water Weight Now
To be able to sit on the lavatory and urinate away up to 20 pounds of excess body weight in a few days probably sounds like something out of your wildest dreams. The Waterfall Diet has helped many people to do this.
Not only does excess water weight make you heavy, it cools down your metabolism and makes fat loss more difficult.
- Does your weight ever go up and down by several pounds within the course of a single day?
- Have you followed endless diets, and cannot get below a certain weight even after several months?
- Water retention can collect around your middle. Is your tummy bloated and swollen?
- Press the tip of a blunt pencil firmly into your thumb-pad. Does the dent remain deep for more than a second or two?
- Can you make a dent if you press the tip of your finger into the inside of your shin-bone?
- Water retention can cause swelling of legs and ankles. Are yours bigger than they used to be?
- Is your shoe size increasing?
- Have your fingers swollen so much that your rings will no longer fit?
- Water retention in women can cause breast tenderness. Do you get this regularly?
Water retention is a major health problem today. Its distressing symptoms include overweight, puffiness, bloating, breast tenderness in women, painful, swollen knees or other joints.
It is hard to tell whether you have water retention. Your body can hold a lot of excess water, which just makes you look overweight. If you can answer ‘yes’ to two or more of the questions in the list above then there is a strong chance that you have symptoms of water retention. You can confirm this by carrying out a food test described in Linda Lazarides’ best-selling book the Waterfall Diet. The diet in the book can also help you get rid of water or fluid retention.